Small clusters of photographs from our recent travels in rural Kenya are up on the The Prepaid Economy: African edition tumblog.
Here’s a quick look at:
- rural Market Days – from Migwani in the east and Kagio in centre;
- a collation of formal and informal mass communication styles from wall paintings to billboards;
- David the maker in Karantina;
- the Great Rift Valley;
- that rural workhorse – the mid sized motorcycle;
- an MKopa display at the Junction Safaricom shop in Nairobi.
I’ll be adding more to the list …
All photographs are taken by Niti Bhan and all rights reserved.